Time and Money
Document Shredding Saves
Document Shredding Saves Time and Money
- Costs are a fundamental element of every business. Whether you are keeping a close eye on costs or looking to get the best value from third party suppliers, ecoshred document shredding services can help.
- Costs are a fundamental element of every business. Whether you are keeping a close eye on costs or looking to get the best value from third party suppliers, ecoshred can help.
- Shredding confidential waste on site saves time, money and space. Whilst an employee can take up to 5 hours to shred 25 kgs of paper, ecoshred can do the same shredding task in minutes with minimal disruption to your business.
- Outsourcing your document destruction to ecoshred can actually save your business around 17% when compared to doing it yourself in-house. If you outsource there is no shredding equipment to buy and your staff can be freed up to work on more profitable tasks. So, whether you choose on site shredding, or off site shredding, ecoshred can save you both time and money.
- The government recently confirmed that serious Data Protection Act breaches will be subject to fines of up to £500,000 pounds. This policy will take effect April 6, 2010.
- But it’s not just the cost of a security breach that you need to consider. The biggest cost comes in the form of irreparable damage to your business’ reputation – something that has taken years to build
- By employing ecoshred as your document destruction solution, whether you choose on site shredding or off site shredding, you can rest assured that your confidential materials remain safe and secure. From the moment you deposit confidential documents into your office’s locked ecoshred console you can have peace of mind that our end-to-end chain of security will remain unbroken until your confidential documents are destroyed.