This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Tag Archives: paper shredding
The number of people falling victim to fraud has raised in the last year, according to CIFAS the UK’s fraud prevention unit. In the UK, the fraud prevention service found that the number of consumers who became victims of such … Continue reading
Identity theft ranks currently as one of the UK’s fastest growing crimes. Statistics from the UK Identity Fraud Steering Committee, estimate the total cost of identity fraud to the UK economy at approximately £1.2 billion every year, equivalent to around … Continue reading
UK businesses are being warned to pay attention to data protection as when the economy goes down, the number of security risks to a company traditionally goes up. If your business is unfortunate enough to suffer a security breach you … Continue reading