This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Document shredding. Not the sexiest of tasks, is it? It’s tedious and time consuming, so the temptation to let your paperwork pile up, store it indefinitely in your warehouse, or even just dump it in a skip without shredding it … Continue reading
It’s been just over a year since the European Union’s Justice Commissioner Viviane Reding set out her proposals to reform the bloc’s data-privacy rules. It’s a contentious dossier, which would oblige any company in the world seeking to do business … Continue reading
Recycling is on the up! 43% of Household waste was recycled (including composting and reuse) in 2012, which was a considerable increase on previous years. In 2011, 8 million tonnes of waste paper was collected for recycling in the UK, … Continue reading
Ecoshred (www.echoshreduk.com) provide secure and confidential waste disposal services throughout the Manchester area and across North West England. Here we discuss out top tips for selecting a document destruction provider. 1. Security: It all starts here. What certifications do they … Continue reading