This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Monthly Archives: February 2013
You may have seen in the news that, following a leak of customer data, Sony received a £250,000 fine due to breaching data protection law. This story highlights the importance of keeping your confidential data safe and secure, proving just … Continue reading
Here at ecoshred (www.ecoshreduk.com) we are happy to announce that we have been officially re-accredited by UKAS for both our ISO 9001 management systems and 14001 environmental systems. Being accredited for ISO 9001 means that all of our team understands … Continue reading