This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Monthly Archives: December 2012
If you own or are responsible for running a business, corporate identity fraud is a threat you simply can’t afford to ignore. There are many steps you can take to help minimise the risks – including confidential shredding of sensitive … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again when we find ourselves shopping for the festive season. The risk of identity theft increases up to £300% during the holiday season so it’s imperative that you take steps towards protecting yourself and … Continue reading
Ever wondered how paper is recycled – at ecoshred we understand the science and the practicalities of paper shredding. Trees are made up of cellulose fibers that are held together with a glue-like substance called lignin. This makes trees strong enough to … Continue reading
Paper shredding may not be the sexiest topic, but if you’re a business owner or manager it should be at the top of your priorities. Every business produces confidential documents containing sensitive data, such as customer records, financial information or … Continue reading