This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Tag Archives: data security
Each lost record cost firms £64 sterling in 2009; £69 for private sector, £59 for public organisations. The 2009 Annual Study: UK Cost of a Data Breach report, compiled by the Ponemon Institute and sponsored by PGP Corporation, found that … Continue reading