This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Ecoshred (www.ecoshreduk.com) are a trusted, professional confidential shredding service, who help businesses across St Helens, Widnes and Runcorn destroy their sensitive data safely and securely. Unsure if you need a shredding service? Here are nine was using one could help … Continue reading
5 Ways Using a Confidential Shredding Service Saves Money Shredding confidential documents is something that every business must do, even though it’s a tedious, time consuming task. One way to cut down the time spent paper shredding is to use … Continue reading