This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Monthly Archives: May 2013
All businesses produce confidential documents. Such documents are confidential for good reason, such as they contain commercially or financially sensitive data that could prove highly damaging if it got into the wrong hands. Top prevent against fraudulent use of your … Continue reading
Is Your Confidential Data At Risk? How a Shredding Service Can Plug Your Leaks… No matter what business you’re in, you’ll have data and documents that mustn’t get into the wrong hands. Even if your computer security is a digital … Continue reading