This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The average sized office of 10 or less people uses around 1.5Kg of paper waste daily. Using paper recycling receptacles and/or confidential waste bins not only helps to improve your green credentials but also helps you to protect yourself against … Continue reading