This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Monthly Archives: February 2012
When we think about recycling, waste paper recycling is perhaps one of the first areas that springs to mind as many of us have been doing this for a number of years. In fact, paper was first recycled in the nineteenth … Continue reading
Many businesses are required to keep a variety of records and documents for a minimum amount of time, usually seven years. Some Industries may vary however so it’s always good practice to check to ensure your staying compliant.