This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Ecoshred is proud to announce we have successfully been shortlisted for the North West business accelerators award. Thousands of businesses applied and through a rigorous and strict selection process Ecoshred were chosen for the final 8.
Identity theft ranks currently as one of the UK’s fastest growing crimes. Statistics from the UK Identity Fraud Steering Committee, estimate the total cost of identity fraud to the UK economy at approximately £1.2 billion every year, equivalent to around … Continue reading
UK businesses are being warned to pay attention to data protection as when the economy goes down, the number of security risks to a company traditionally goes up. If your business is unfortunate enough to suffer a security breach you … Continue reading