This is the Ecoshred Blog where you can find news and updates about document shredding, legislation and reasons why all businesses should adopt a 'Shred-all' policy.
- The purpose of document shredding services
- Identity Theft -The importance of confidential waste paper shredding
- Can You Trust A Regular Shredding Service With Your Confidential Documents?
- Is A Regular Shredding Service Really The Best Way To Destroy Confidential Documents?
- Where Should You Store Confidential Documents Before Shredding?
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Identity theft is easy unless your business takes steps to prevent it. The UK’s Fraud Prevention Service show that there were 89,000 victims of identity theft in the UK 2010 compared with 2009 where there were 85,000 victims. Identity fraud … Continue reading